Sunday 22 March 2015

NEW JOB!


Hi folks,

So I am now a commuter... Yep. I work in London now and tend to tweet so much more than I used to.
The issue with Twitter is that you're restricted to how many characters you can use. So I've decided to make use of my blog and log my daily tales on here instead.

You tend to experience some random things working in London. It's such an interesting place, populated with so much character. I love how everything is so easy to get to. Want to go to a pub? One next door. Want to go for a coffee? There's 6 different coffee houses within a two minute radius of where you are. Want to meet new people? Fuck it, just go out on a Friday night in Camden. You'll meet loads of people!

I live in Ashford, Kent which is a pretty small town. Everyone knows everyone, everyone's been in relationships with everyone. It's quite incestual I guess. So it's really refreshing spending all week in London where you can just be anybody you want to be. Nobody knows you and nobody cares what your deal is. It's all about the NOW.

The most random things tend to happen when you're out on London. As you can see from the above video, I had a pretty eventful underground experience when travelling on the Northern Line last week. I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure I'm right when I say, this would NEVER happen in Ashford. So many random things happen to me now that I work in London. I will be logging them here for you all to enjoy.

Have a fantastic day.

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment