Saturday 26 September 2015

3D Fibre Lashes | Younique

Evening all,

One of my besties has recently become a Sales Ambassador for Younique. If you've not heard of Younique, it's basically an American professional make-up brand. I am now knowledgeable about quite a few of their products myself, mainly because my friend Jade is always posting it on Facebook and I just can't help but find it fascinating. Their products are very high in quality and some of the things you can do with them is actually pretty magical.
This is their Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer in action (not my hand, FYI). It provides such a reliable level of coverage that it can actually cover up tattoos. 

Last night I tried their 3D Fibre Lash for the first time and I just had to write about it.

I am a huge fan of Roller Lash by Benefit, which I'll continue to use, mostly because I would rather whip out my bad boy (3D Fibre Lash) for special occasions. I'm always being told that I have ridiculously long eyelashes, so this stuff made the tips of my eyelashes touch my eyebrows. My eyelashes looked full, rather than clumpy and they didn't look too false either. 

The application is pretty easy. You have two wands, one contains the fibres and the other is the mascara gel. You apply the mascara as you normally would, add a layer of the fibres on to the tips of the lashes, then the top coat is another layer of the mascara gel. You can layer up as many times as you like, depending on how much of a statement you want your lashes to have.


All in all, I am pretty chuffed with this product and I will most definitely be buying more products from Younique.

This is her sellers page: www.youniqueproducts.com/JadeyDB

Take a look at the Younique make-up collection and also give her page a follow here:

Thanks for reading.

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment