Monday 20 July 2015

MY FIVE (THE FREEBIE LIST)

Hey, me again.

You know how like in friends, Ross and Rachel had their 'freebie list' So, five celebrities you are allowed to sleep with, if given the opportunity and it's not considered cheating? Or something like that anyway...

Well my five has changed frequently over the past couple of years I've been with Joe, so I thought it would be a good idea to log it.

Here, in order, is my current five. Joe and I have agreed that we can alter our list of five, but if you happen to meet the latest addition, you couldn't sleep with them, until after a week of them being on your five. Otherwise I could just bump into Tom Hardy and be like 'oh, he's now in my five' and that just wouldn't be fair. Nor would it ever happen, but anyway. Here ya're...

1. Chris Pratt
Best known for taking the lead role in Guardians Of The Galaxy, Jurassic World and starring in TV series Parks and Recreation, Chris Pratt is just bloody gorgeous, isn't he? I think he is ridiculously hot now he has toned up, but lets not forget how cute and handsome he was back when he was a bit podgy...


Anna Faris is a lucky lady.

2. Scott Eastwood
Clint Eastwood's son, everybody. What a beautiful man. I recently watched The Longest Ride, based on the Nicholas Sparks novel, which he starred in, alongside Britt Robinson. I'm an absolute sucker for Nicholas Sparks films (The Best Of Me, Safe Haven, The Notebook etc) and I balled my eyes out at this film. I struggle with sad old people, it really makes my bottom lip wobble because old people shouldn't be sad! Anyway, back to  it...

Watch The Longest Ride and you will fall in love with Scott Eastwood.

3. Paul Rudd
I've always had a thing for funny guys. In fact, I think sense of humour is a more important quality to me than appearance. Paul Rudd actually has both, he's a comedy genius and pretty darn hot. I was lucky enough to get tickets to the press screening in London of Ant Man a couple of weeks ago. It has now been released and you HAVE to see it. It's definitely up there as one of my favourite Marvel films. So yeah, that's him.

4. Daniel Adair
I also have a thing for hot drummers with tattoos... so Daniel Adair ticks those two boxes quite nicely. I love Nickelback. I'm not sorry about that. I love them and I don't care what any of you have to say about it. I adore their music and I'm pretty happy with myself about it. Daniel Adair is the drummer for Nickelback and I swear, if you ever see them live, he is a machine. His drum solo was one of the most incredible things I think I've ever experienced.

5. Zachary Levi
Tall, dark and handsome, it's Zachary Levi everybody. If you've ever seen Chuck, surely you'll agree that he's pretty cute? Awww.

So that's my five! I'm pretty happy about it.

Thank you for reading.

Mel x

No comments:

Post a Comment