Sunday 2 August 2015

MY WEEK IN REVIEW - HAPPY AUGUST!

Hi Guys,

Happy August! Sorry that tomorrows Monday. Believe me, I wish I had the power to change that.

Last week was a pretty busy one. I'm so exhausted as a result. I went to the preview for Impossible on Tuesday night. If you haven't heard about it, it's a new magic show in the West End featuring various world-class magicians. I took Joe along and my bestie Bex with her man Dan. It was so amazing how some of the stunts were done.

I then went to see the show AGAIN on the Thursday, as I was invited to the Press Night. This one was the more glitzy event of the two. There were so many famous faces in attendance, including Dynamo and Jamie Raven who were sat in front of me. I don't often get starstruck but these two very nearly made me lose my cool. 

I thought after seeing the show twice I may be able to explain how some of the stunts were done, but if anything, it has made matters worse! The show is at the Noel Coward Theatre in the West End for a short period only. I'd recommend you all go to see it if you can.

I think I've reached that point in my life, at aged just 22, where I struggle with doing things on school nights. It just completely throws me out. Joe and I were going to see Mission Impossible on Friday but we were so exhausted we settled for Haagen Dazs and Netflix instead. 

- Which reminds me, If you've not tried salted caramel Haagen Dazs you're really missing out. Do yourself a favour and try it. Disclaimer: It could make you fat.

Yesterday I slept in until 11am, before I went to go and pick up my BRAND NEW FOLDING BIKE! It's the best thing ever in the entire world and I am so excited to start cycling to work. I'm also pretty petrified to embrace those deadly London roads. The cars in London seem to think they're competing at Grand Prix.

Guys, meet Reuben ->


...And this is my helmet that I pick up on Tuesday. I'm so in love!

So yeah that's pretty exciting. 

Today I slept in until half 11 before attending a family garden party, I think I've had too much sleep this weekend, so the 6am start tomorrow should be wonderful.

I hope your Mondays aren't too soul destroying. We'll get through it together!

Lots of love, 

Mel x



No comments:

Post a Comment